- Title: Through The Meadow
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff
- Brief Directions: From Calgary, travel 110 km west on Highway 1 to Banff. This is just north on the Minnewanka Loop road.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A beautiful Autumn day in Banff National Park. Just outside of the town itself. The leaves in the Aspens are long gone, but the golden grasses still remind me of Fall.
- Gear: Canon rebel, lens 17-40L, polarizing filter, GND
This Photo Has Been Viewed 471 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!