Fire In The Sky
- Title: Fire In The Sky
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Crater Lake National Park
- Nearest Town: Klamath Falls
- Brief Directions: Hiway 97 south take the hiway 62,south entrance to Crater Lake. Follow the signs.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: On a cold and windy morning last January I snow shoed part of the rim around Crater Lake. I headed out in the dark wanting to catch a sunrise over the lake. As I approached the rim the wind was howling,I had an idea where I wanted to be for a sunrise photo. As I got to my spot I new I did not have much time for I could see the sun was starting to rise. I quickly set up my tripod and camera and was rewared with a beautiful sunrise.
- Gear: Nikon F5 camera body,Nikon 17-35mmf/2.8lens,Gitzo 1410 tripod,Kirk ballhead,cable release,Fuji Velvia 50 slide film.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 256 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!