The Grotto Trail Head-zion National Park
- Title: The Grotto Trail Head-zion National Park
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: The Grotto -Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Springdale, Utah
- Brief Directions: I-15 passes west of the Park and connects with UT-9 and 17 to the Park. US-89 passes east and connects with UT-9 to the Park.
The Zion Canyon Visitor Center is a short distance from the Park's South Entrance adjacent to Springdale.
The Visitor Center at the Kolob Canyons entrance is accessible from I-15, exit 40.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This bridge marks the beginning of the mile-long Grotto Trail. Take the shuttle bus to the Grotto overlook area and cross the road to the left to find the trail head.
- Gear: Canon Rebel T1i, Canon 18-55mm IS lens @18mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 219 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!