Blooming Wildflowers Near Carson Pass, No. Sierra Nevada Range
- Title: Blooming Wildflowers Near Carson Pass, No. Sierra Nevada Range
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Markleeville
- Brief Directions: From Markleeville take Highway 89 north, then take highway 88 west, then take Blue Lakes Rd (4wd recommended) and follow around past Upper Blue Lake. Look for meadows with flowers
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Many different wildflowers were found in this meadow off of Highway 88 in the Northern Sierras. Lupine, Red Paintbrush, Groundsel, Cow Parsnip were all in abundance. This was taken in very late July or early August.
- Gear: Nikon F100, Velvia 50
This Photo Has Been Viewed 440 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!