- Title: Bobby Socks
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: West Yellowstone, Montana
- Brief Directions: Located on the "Loop Road", about 1/2 mile from "Fountain Paint Pots", on the way to "Old Faithful".
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The "Bobby Sock" trees, located in the Lower Geyser Basin, Yellowsone. The creek you see is from "Firehole Lake" and the color in the sky is from the "Arnica Wildfire". The trees, although they look like they died in a fire have actually died from the acidic waters in this part of the basin.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 863 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!