- Title: Twilight
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Moose River Plains Wild Forest, Adirondack Park
- Nearest Town: Indian Lake, NY
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A very long exposure records twilight colors, clouds, and stars streaking across the night sky above the Cedar River Flow, not visible to the eye at the time of capture. The mountains rising above the flow are Manbury and Little Moose. This image was made about an hour after sunset from my remote campsite near the head of the flow.
- Gear: Sony A700 DSLR, 18-50mm f2.8 lens, tripod, shutter release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 397 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!