Kalalau Valley, Na Pali Coast
- Title: Kalalau Valley, Na Pali Coast
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Waimea Canyon
- Nearest Town: Waimea
- Brief Directions: The Kalalau Valley is at the northernmost end of the Waimea Canyon Drive, about 20 miles north of Waimea, Kauai. The spectacular views in this area are out towards the sea, looking down the cliffs. Along the drive to reach this area you'll pass the Waimea Canyon, where looking in the other direction you'll get fantastic views of "the Grand Canyon of the Pacific."
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Kalalau Valley is part of the Na Pali Coast on the northwest coast of the island of Kauai. It is a beautiful area, with gorgeous hikes, standing 4,000-5,000 feet above the Pacific Ocean.
- Gear: Canon EOS 50D, Canon 28-135 IS, polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 963 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!