- Title: Avocet Altercation
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Antelope Island State Park
- Nearest Town: Syracuse
- Brief Directions: Take Exit 332 off Interstate 15, then drive west on Antelope Drive to the park entrance.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: During breeding season, the American avocets were having territorial disagreements. They were on the Great Salt Lake, in Antelope Island State Park in Utah. I thought the reflections and beautiful water of the lake were such a work of art in nature.
- Gear: Canon EOS 1D Mark III, Canon 500mm f/4 lens, Canon 1.4X teleconverter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 254 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!