- Title: Watercolor Salmon
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Great Bear Rainforest
- Nearest Town: Bella Bella
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: It’s late September in the Great Bear Rainforest. Riverbeds are tea-stained from rainwater filtering through ever-thickening blankets of forest foliage. The smooth curves of river rock now appear “brushstroked” by flickering shapes of salmon scurrying their way upstream.
- Gear: Canon EOS 40D, EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 375 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!