- Title: Autumn Paradise
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Radnor Lake State Nature Park
- Nearest Town: Nashville
- Brief Directions: Take I 65 to Harding Place, Exit 78. Travel west on Harding Place (or Battery Lane) to Granny White Pike. Turn left and travel south to Otter Creek Road and turn left (across from Granny White Market).
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: State Nature Park with lots of trails ranging from easy to strenuous, Up and down hills or just walk around the lake. Best lighting for the autumn colors is mid to late afternoon and just before the sun sets.
- Gear: Olympus C765 Digital with zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 378 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!