- Title: Serenity
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: In Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Moose
- Brief Directions: Enter the park from the Jackson Hole entrance and drive past the turn-off for Moose. Continue on about 2 miles to the dirt road to Schwabacker's Landing.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I visited GTNP in late September with the intention of photographing fall foliage and animals in rut. One moring I went to Schwabacker's Landing and witnessed a most beautiful scene. The air was still, providing a perfect reflection of the snow-capped Grand Tetons in the Snake River. The early morning clouds were lying very low above the ground, giving a nice ethereal effect. The cottonwood trees and grasses were just starting to change, adding golds to the blue sky and reflections. It was so peaceful and serene, thus the title "Serenity".
- Gear: Canon EOS-1D-Mark IIN w/28-135 IS lens, polarizing, 2-stop GND filters, ISO 50, Bogen tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 959 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!