Eastern Sierras And Wild Iris
- Title: Eastern Sierras And Wild Iris
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bishop, Ca
- Nearest Town: Bishop, Ca
- Brief Directions: Take highway 395 to Bishop, Ca. Just outside the west side of Bishop in the fields at the end of town.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The amazing wild iris blooms outside of Bishop, Ca under Mt. Tom, Mt. Basin, and Mt. Humphreys of the Eastern Sierras at sunset.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Tokina 12-24
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1335 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!