- Title: Eagle In Flight
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: Gustavus
- Brief Directions: Gustavus is a short flight from Juneau, in Southeastern Alaska and this shot was taken off the pier near the marina there.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I saw a group of eagles feeding on Salmon, at low tide, early in the morning on the way to a whale watching trip in Gustavus, Alaska, near Glacier Bay. After finishing off a salmon one of a pair of eagles started to take flight. I panned with him and got this amazing shot.
- Gear: Nikon D80, AF VR Nikkor 80-400 mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 3020 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!