- Title: Geyser Dreams
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Old faithful Inn
- Nearest Town: West Yellowstone
- Brief Directions: Park loop road to midway geyser basin.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I took this image of excelsior geyser as a dark storm cloud loomed overhead. It can rain anytime anywhere in yellowstone, one end was getting drenched while this area became daunted by the storm clouds. I have never seen such a dark cloud that did not emit any precipitation before. I thought it contrasted nicely with the blue waters of the geyser.
- Gear: Canon 7d 17-40L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2791 times
, Exotic Places
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!