Frequency, Badwater - Death Valley National, California
- Title: Frequency, Badwater - Death Valley National, California
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Death Valley
- Nearest Town: Furnace Creek
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: New Year's Eve at lake Badwater, what a joy. When we were in the eastern Sierras, we were both excited about a flooded Badwater. But, after being skunked twice at Badwater... that excitement had dwindled. Next step, find somewhere else to shoot. That was when we decided to explore other sites, for potential floodness goodness. That is what we found!!! No words can describe the goodenss of this area. You have the completely flooded salt flats, the transition, then the goodness of a little bit of water and finally the white dry salt flats.
This is from pre-sunset, on New Years Eve.
Tokina 11-16mm @ 11mm
f/16 for 0.4s
- Gear: Nikon D300, Tokina 11-16mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 235 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!