- Title: Gomo - Fiji
- State/Province/Region: Yukon
- Country: Fiji
- Nearest Area: Blythe Waters
- Nearest Town: Blythe Water
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: We were diving in the Blythe straight, which is full of pinnacles and current swept waters. The current feed the soft coral, making beautiful vistas underwater, but it makes for difficult photo dives. Case in point, this image from GoMo. These two different types of corals (one soft and one hard table) were located at the tip of a pinnacle, GoMo. The currents were ran along each side of the pinnacle and meet at this spot. So double whammy; two times the flow of current. I had to kick with all my strength to get only three shots off before swimming to a safer spot.
Tokina 11-16mm @ 11mm
f/14 at 1/160s
Ikelite D125 Strobes
- Gear: Nikon D300, Tokina 11-16mm, Ikelite housing and strobes
This Photo Has Been Viewed 388 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!