- Title: Lines In The Sand
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Vermilion Cliffs National Monument
- Nearest Town: Kanab, Utah
- Brief Directions: A moderate hike which begins in Utah and crosses the border into Arizona.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Strong lines created in multi colored sandstone swirl throughout the Paria Canyon - Vermilion Cliffs wilderness area. I included myself in this photo to reward the viewer with scale.
- Gear: Canon 5DMII, Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L, Manfrotto Tripod and Hydrostatic Head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 307 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!