- Title: Dancing Moonlight
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mount Jefferson Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Sisters, Oregon
- Brief Directions: From the junction of hwy 22 and hwy 20 head east on 20 until coming to Santiam Snow Park (across the street from Hoodoo ski area). Park, and use a GPS or map to break trail around the southern ridge to the southeast area of Three Fingered Jack.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The southeast area of Three Fingered Jack can only be reached in the winter due to lack of trails. Snow camping here was definitely worth the effort.
- Gear: Nikon D50 with a 10-20mm Sigma Lens and circular polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 456 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!