- Title: Wonders Of The Night.
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone Nationa Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson, Wyoming
- Brief Directions: It is very simple to get to the Grand Tetons. Simply fly into Jackson, Wyoming and pick a lake. You can also fly into Salt Lake City and drive about 6 hours. This is an amazing place that will provide you with the most wonderful flora, fonna, animals, sunsets, night shots, and much more.
This is definitely a 4 season environment.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This shot was taken at the Grant Tetons National Park in Wyoming at about 8 PM. I used various open exposure until I got the one you see in this shot. Call is good luck. I also had my son to help. He is a wonderful photograph.
- Gear: Nikon D3, Nikor24-70mm, f2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 204 times
, Black & White
, Scenic Routes
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!