- Title: Morning Stroll
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone
- Nearest Town: Jackson's Hole
- Brief Directions: From Jackson Hole, Go West onto WY-22 for 17.6 miles, Continue onto ID-33 turn right onto ID-32. Turn left onto ID-32 (ID-47, Atchley Rd, NF-62) and Bear right onto US-20 for
45.6 miles. Turn right onto US-20 (US-191, US-287, Canyon St) Continue onto US-191 (US-287, West Entrance Rd) and then Turn left onto US-89 (Grand Loop Rd)
- GPS Longitude: 110
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A family outing early in the morning on the boardwalk that crosses over the Grand Prismatic Spring.
- Gear: Nikon F3 Nikkor 180 f2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 363 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!