Summit Lake Reflections
- Title: Summit Lake Reflections
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mount Evans
- Nearest Town: Idaho Springs
- Brief Directions: Glacier Lake above Timberline in Colorado.
- GPS Longitude: -105.644187927
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Summit Lake is at 13,001 ft on Mount Evans in Colorado. The Road is open from about Memorial Day Weekend until about the 1st of October.
Along to route to Summit Lake it is common to see Mountain Sheep, Mountain Goats, Elk, Deer and rodents. There is also a Bristlecone Pine are right below timberline.
- Gear: Nikon D80 with 18-135mm VR Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 286 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!