Breath Of Fresh Air
- Title: Breath Of Fresh Air
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Wiseman Village
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I took this shot in a small village in Alaska called Wiseman. I was outside, for nights on end trying to capture a shot of the Northern Lights. However, the weather was not cooperating, it was raining, then snowing, then sleeting. While standing out in this mess, just waiting for a break in the weather, i happened to see my guide coming up a trail and snapped this off. I like to capture a feeling in my shots, mostly so that i can have a vivid memory of that time in my life, its a bonus to be able to bring people into my world and make them feel, as a viewer, as i felt taking that shot. i was disappointed that i wasnt able to capture one of natures greatest spectacle, but was happy that i took this shot, i love it !!!
- Gear: Nikon D3, Nikkor 14-24 2.8, Manfrotto Tripod and head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 535 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!