Homage To Ansel Adams
- Title: Homage To Ansel Adams
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Middle of Nowhere
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I had an epiphany while taking this photo. i have never been to a place in which i felt so overwhelmed by majesty and beauty, not to mention the enormity and scale of the landscape. So it was my intention to be able to convey as many of these feelings across to my viewer as possible. I really kept Ansel Adams in mind and though about how he achieved his incredible photos in black and white which is an incredible feat if you think about it. So here i was, determined to capture this image with only light and composition. i hope that anyone viewing this is able to share my sense of awe, after all, many people wont be as lucky as me and have a chance to experience these places first hand and id love to help them try to experience it.
- Gear: Nikon D3, Nikkor 14-24 2.8, Manfrotto Tripod and head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 623 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!