- Title: Unwanted Guest
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Farmington WMA
- Nearest Town: Farmington
- Brief Directions: Head west of the Lagoon Amusement Park off exit 325 on I-15.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: American Bald Eagles migrate to the Farmington Bay area every year in late January- early February. They will feed on the carp found in the bay. Sometimes the competition for food gets intense.
- Gear: Olympus E-520, Sigma 50-500mm, Manfrotto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 248 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!