Autumn In Paradise, Mt. Rainier National Park
- Title: Autumn In Paradise, Mt. Rainier National Park
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Yakima
- Brief Directions: Take either the Nisqually or Ohanapecosh entrances to the park and follow the signs up to the Paradise parking lot and lodge.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: It was the last day of September when I arrived in the Paradise area of the park. The huckleberry bushes were saturated with hues of orange, red, and gold, the sky was deep blue, and The Mountain was looming right in front of me. This shot was taken along the paved trail just a few feet away from the steps leading down to the Visitor Center and not too far from the Paradise Lodge.
- Gear: Ccanon 5D Mark II, 24-105mm lens, polarizer filter, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 193 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!