Blue Storm Clouds - Hopi Point, South Rim - Grand Canyon National Park
- Title: Blue Storm Clouds - Hopi Point, South Rim - Grand Canyon National Park
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Grand Canyon Village
- Brief Directions: After entering the national park, drive to the Bright Angel Lodge parking lot and either hike the South Rim Trail to Hopi Point view area, or take one of the shuttles that drive Hermit Road; this particular view area is the 5th stop along the shuttle route to Hermits Rest. Cars are not allowed along this road except during limited times of the year.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is the color version of a previous black & white conversion. The clouds that early afternoon at the Hopi Point view area along the South Rim were just amazing. It was sunny, cloudy, windy, and stormy all at the same time.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, 16-35mm lens, 4-stop grad ND filter, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 245 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!