End Of A Dusty Trail
- Title: End Of A Dusty Trail
- Country: South Africa
- Nearest Area: Kruger National Park
- Nearest Town: Thohoyandou
- Brief Directions: Drive to the northern-most point in Kruger and follow the river.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: There are few better places to spend your birthday then Kruger National Park, which is absolutely teeming with African wildlife. And there are few better ways to spend your birthday than scanning a river in search of hippos, only to see a herd of elephants come thundering out of the bush towards the water, sending dust flying and scattering crocodiles, the elephants’ jubilation only too obvious as they race to the river’s edge.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 18-200 mm VR lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 197 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!