- Title: Mystical Serenity
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Three Sisters Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Sisters
- Brief Directions: Take the Old McKenzie Hwy. 242 out of Sisters. Look for hiker symbol between mileposts 64 and 65. Follow loop trail up into lava fields to Upper Proxy Falls.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: During the Ice Age, glaciers from the Three Sisters poured down this canyon scouring it into a deep U-shaped trough. Upper and Lower Proxy Falls spill over these glacier-cut cliffs forming a pair of 100 foot waterfalls.
- Gear: Nikon D40x, Nikon 18-200mm, Slik Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2721 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!