- Title: Airplane Engine In Creek
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: San Francisco Bay Area
- Nearest Town: Mill Valley
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: It was an overcast day so I decided to follow a creek for some shots of the water cascading over the rocks. I came across this engine from a crashed WW2 airplane. This plane crashed on the mountain in heavy fog on it's way to Hawaii. The crash site is higher on the mountain and this engine made it's way down the hill to settle in this creek.
- Gear: Canon 5DMK2, Ziess 21mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 208 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!