- Title: Tumbleweed In Antelope Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lake Powell
- Nearest Town: Page
- Brief Directions: Mother nature presents a Tumbleweed!
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The reflected light in Antelope Canyon is awesome! The light reflected around this bend in the canyon behind the tumbleweed sitting perched on this rock almost looks like mother nature was presenting the tumbleweed and highlighting it. It has a feel like that of a a museum or a church. It's hard to spot shots like this in places like Antelope because there are so many iconic shots to be had.
- Gear: Canon 5DMK2, Ziess 21mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 206 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!