- Title: Bison
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: West Yellowstone
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I visited Yellowstone National Park in the month of September, arriving as it neared sunset. My first wildlife photographic opportunity was just North of Old Faithful, when I came across a Bison herd. Several of them were rolling in the dirt, and after rising to their feet gave themselves a powerful shake. The light was almost gone as this Bison caught my eye with the rim lighting, creating a very artistic effect.
- Gear: Camera Nikon D 300 Lens Sigma 50/500 Tripod Manfrotto
This Photo Has Been Viewed 169 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!