- Title: Approaching Storm
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mount Evans
- Nearest Town: Idaho Springs
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: In the month of July I went to Mount Evans to Photograph
mountain goats. At an elevation of 14,264 feet, afternoon thunderstorms are common during the summer months. I was near the top, which gave me a great view of the approaching storm. The dark clouds alone drew my interest to photograph, but when I saw the rainbow colors appear within the clouds, it was a extra bonus.
- Gear: Camera Nikon D 200 Lens Sigma 50/500 Tripod Manfrotto
This Photo Has Been Viewed 152 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!