- Title: Yellowstone Morning
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: West Thumb Geyser Basin, Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: West Yellowstone
- Brief Directions: East end of Yellowstone Lake in the West Thumb Geyser Basin.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: It was a pretty featureless sunrise that August morning in Yellowstone, which made it quite chilly. As the sun rose higher, it shown through the steam from these geysers giving some warm tones. This scene needed another element to it and I didn't mind standing there because the steam warmed me up a little...despite the smell.
- Gear: Nikon D50 with a 10-20mm Sigma Lens and circular polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 478 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!