- Title: Snowclad Tatoosh
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Paradise, Mt Rainier National Park
- Nearest Town: Ashford
- Brief Directions: From I5 Northbound, take WA 508 to Morton, WA and turn North on WA 7. In Elbe, turn right onto route 706, past Ashford into the park.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: After a sleepless night snow camping in Paradise being chilled to the bone by wind, the sunlight from the day brought many visitors to Paradise; hence the tracks across the snow in the foreground. The light on the Tatoosh Range to the South of Rainier was actually more dramatic.
- Gear: Nikon D50 with a Sigma 10-20mm Lens and circular polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 598 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!