- Title: Luring Tetons
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson Hole, WY
- Brief Directions: From Jackson, take US 26/89/191 north past the National Elk Refuge to the entrance station and Moose Visitor Center. From Yellowstone's south entrance, the John D. Rockefeller, Jr., Memorial Parkway leads directly into the park.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The every changing weather at the Tetons offers various changing scenes of the land. Just before the storm clouds rolled in this luring view was visible.
- Gear: Nikon D50; Quantaray Lens 70-300mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 214 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!