A Kansas Sunset
- Title: A Kansas Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Kansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Northeast Kansas
- Nearest Town: Topeka
- Brief Directions: Topeka Kansas, 60 miles west of Kansas City on I-70. Burnett's mound is very close to I-470 and Gage Bvld.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I was up on Burnett's Mound, which overlooks Topeka, Kansas, photographing a beautiful sunset in between thunderstorms when a spectacular lightning bolt spidered across the sky. Exposure time is 4 seconds at f16. The lights seen at the bottom of the photograph is Topeka.
- Gear: Canon EOS 20 D, 16-35mmL lens, velbon tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 106 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!