- Title: Athabasca Glacier
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Improvement District No. 12
- Nearest Town: Jasper
- Brief Directions: Just South of Jasper, Alberta Canada on the Ice Fields Parkway.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Traveling the Ice fields Parkway on the way to Alaska we came upon this legendary glacier with it's brilliant ice, patches of blue sky and wispy clouds. It just spoke to me. This was my attempt to capture "this moment in time".
- Gear: Nikon D70, Nikkor70-300 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 210 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!