Tracy Arm And Sawyer Glacier
- Title: Tracy Arm And Sawyer Glacier
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Juneau
- Brief Directions: Make a reservation at Marine Park in downtown Juneau, Alaska The Dock is at the North end of the park. Departure time is approximately 8:30 am. You will return approximately 6:00pm.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Traveled by boat through the narrow Tracy Arm Fjord, through high mountains and high cliffs to the Sawyer Glaciers. Our captain guided us through the ice floe and breaking through the ice as needed. He took us up close and personal to the glaciers and under one of the waterfalls. This is a small sample of the scenes we saw. The extraordinary blue color of the floating ice was magnificent.
- Gear: Nikon D70,AF-S Nikkor 18-70mm Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 266 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!