Bathing Elephant- Chobe National Park
- Title: Bathing Elephant- Chobe National Park
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: Botswana
- Nearest Area: Victoria Falls
- Nearest Town: Livingstone
- Brief Directions: Chobe National Park is set on the Chobe River facing the Zambia border. There are many species that all use the river, hippos, elephants and impala.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: We were doing a wildlife tour from the Chobe River that was swollen from recent rains. Many Elephant families were bathing. This lone bull came nearest to us and faced the boat, perfect time for a shot.
- Gear: Nikon D700, 28-300mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 179 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!