Elk Walking - Glacier National Park
- Title: Elk Walking - Glacier National Park
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff
- Brief Directions: The most northernly area of Glacier National Park is in British Columbia, Canada.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: While driving through the northern Canadian area of Glacier National Park we spotted this Elk,down below the road, head down and moving slowly through the deep snow. I love this image for its simplicity and natural beauty.
- Gear: Nikon D700, 28-300mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 287 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!