Baby Black Bears And Mom
- Title: Baby Black Bears And Mom
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Prince Rupert
- Nearest Town: Hyder, British Columbia
- Brief Directions: Just north of Prince Rupert, British Columbia are the twin cities of Stewart, BC, and Hyder, Alaska. You have to drive through Stewart to get to Hyder about 1 mile away.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Leaving the area of the twin cities of Stewart,BC and Hyder Alaska we saw this trio of a mom and two cubs feeding in the tall grass and fireweed. The two cubs took one quick look at us and went back to feeding with mom. We were lucky enough to get some shots of grizzlies chasing salmon up the river the previous day and then to come across this trio of black bears.
- Gear: Nikon D80, AF VR 80-400 Nikkor lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 230 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!