Mono Lake Tufa Islands From Black Point At Sunset 3-11
- Title: Mono Lake Tufa Islands From Black Point At Sunset 3-11
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Eastern Sierra Nevada mountain range
- Nearest Town: Lee Vining
- Brief Directions: From Los Angeles, Hwy 14/395 north beyond Lee Vining, right on Cemetery Road and follow signs out to Black Point
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: From the weather I suspected a firey sunset. I drove out to Black Point and made the long walk out to the tufa islands that stretch out from the shore toward Negit Island. My efforts were rewarded.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, 17-40mm 1:4 L USM lens, Gitzo tripod, Kirk BH-1 ballhead, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 207 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!