Reflections Of Light
- Title: Reflections Of Light
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Reno, Neveda
- Nearest Town: South Lake Tahoe
- Brief Directions: The park is located 22 miles south of Tahoe City.
Vikingsholm can be reached by parking in the Harvey West parking lot by Highway 89 at Emerald Bay.
- GPS Longitude: 119
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: In 1969, Emerald Bay was designated a National Natural Landmark for its brilliant panorama of mountain-building processes and glacier carved granite.
The natural beauty, geology and history of this unique island make it one of the highlights of any visit to the Lake Tahoe area.
- Gear: 5DMK2 17-40L gitzo tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 196 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!