Living On The Edge
- Title: Living On The Edge
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Antelope Canyon
- Nearest Town: Page, Arizona
- Brief Directions: It is located five miles (8.5 km) downstream from the Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell within Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, about four miles or 6 km southwest of Page. Accessible via a ¾-mile (1.2 km) hike from U.S. Route 89, it can be viewed from the steep cliff above.
- GPS Longitude: -111.4558333
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Horseshoe Bend is the name for a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River located near the town of Page, Arizona, in the United States. The bend is locally known as "King Bend."
- Gear: 5DMK2 17-40L Gitzo tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 247 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!