Badwater Sunset, Death Valley National Park
- Title: Badwater Sunset, Death Valley National Park
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Death Valley Junction
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Spring rains had flooded the salt flat at Badwater, giving us a glimpse of what the area must have looked like 10,000 years ago, before Lake Manly had dried up.
- Gear: Canon 5D MK II, 24-105mm f/4 L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 434 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!