- Title: Mitre Peak Morning
- Country: New Zealand
- Nearest Area: Fiordland National Park NZ
- Nearest Town: Milford Sound
- Brief Directions: Located in Fiordland National Park on the South island of New Zealand.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: After three days of torrential rains, the sun finally broke at sunrise. Thousands of hungry black flies tried to hinder taking this shot. Fortunatley the road down to Milford Sound had been closed for three days enabling me to have the view to myself for a few hours. It was worth camping in the cold rain just to capture the majestic beauty named "Mitre Peak" blanketed in fresh snow.
- Gear: Nikon D700 nikon 24-70mm 2.8 singh ray color combo filter slik tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 538 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!