Mount Shuksan And Picture Lake
- Title: Mount Shuksan And Picture Lake
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mount Baker
- Nearest Town: Bellingham
- Brief Directions: Head east out of Bellingham, Washington on the Mount Baker Highway until you get almost to the end of the road, You CAN'T miss it.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Said to be the most photographed mountain on the planet, Mount Shuksan is the quintessential mountain/lake reflection image. Late summer/early autumn bring out the best light and color. Be prepared to share the lake edge with many other photographers and BUGS!
- Gear: Canon 5d Mark II, Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8, Gitzo 2540G Tripod, Wimberly II head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 228 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!