- Title: Looking Down
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: Saint Mary
- Brief Directions: A quick 2 miles up a well maintained trail behind Logan Pass.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A thunderstorm fills the skies above Glacier Park's picturesque Hidden Lake and Bearhat Mountain.
- Gear: 1ds3, 16-35L II, Singh-Ray Polarizer, RRS head, Gitzo Legs, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 198 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!