- Title: Commoncranes At Sunrise
- Country: Germany
- Nearest Area: Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Nearest Town: Stralsund
- Brief Directions: Common Cranes at sunrise near the village of Zingst at the baltic coast of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: In autumn some 30.000 Common Cranes rest at the Baltic coast between Rostock an the isle of Ruegen. A good place to whatch the birds, when they start for their feeding places in the morning is the Meinigen Bridge near the village of Zingst, where this image was made. It's right in the middle of the Vorpommersche Boddenlandschaft Nationalpark
- Gear: Olympus E-510, Zeiss 2,8/180mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 246 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!