- Title: Lynx Look
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Denali National Park
- Nearest Town: Denali
- Brief Directions: Off park road
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: In April I was photographing a beaver nibbling on some willows on a frozen pond in Denali National Park, Alaska. After a couple hours, next observed this lynx begin to stalk the beaver from the adjacent woods. Upon seeing the lynx, the beaver dove into a small opening in the ice. This image was captured when the lynx heard my shutter go off and stood watching me for a chilling second.
- Gear: Canon Mark IIN/400mm 2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 354 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!